1. Stir the cornflour, stock, soy and ginger in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken in batches and stir-fry until it’s browned. Remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the broccoli, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry until the vegetables are just tender.
4. Add in cooked chicken to the vegetable mix then toss the stock sauce through the mixture and sauté/stir-fry the for another 2 minutes.
5. Add in peanuts to the stir-fry and lightly toss them through the stir-Fry. Serve in Bowls with your favourite rice.