- 1 cup (250ml) Campbell's Real Stock - Beef
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 8 lamb leg steaks
Spinach & Rice Salad
- 2 cups (500ml) Campbell's Real Stock - Vegetable
- 11/4 cup long grain rice
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- In a jug or bowl, combine 1 cup Campbells Real stock - Beef, balsamic vinegar, garlic and cracked black pepper.
- Place lamb into a large snap lock bag, or non-metallic bowl, pour over marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb from marinade and cook, on a preheated BBQ, char-grill plate or frying pan, for about 2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
For Spinach and Rice Salad:
- Place Campbells Real Stock - Vegetable into a medium saucepan, stir in rice. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 12 - 15 minutes or until rice is tender and stock absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 mins.
- Place rice into a large serving bowl, stir in onion and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Add baby spinach and almonds.
- In a jug or bowl, combine oil and lemon juice, season to taste with pepper. Pour over rice salad and toss gently to combine. Serve with lamb steaks.