- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 medium brown onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 425 g beef chuck steak, trimmed, cut into 2.5cm dice
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1L (4 cups) Campbell’s Real Stock - Salt Reduced Beef
- 200 g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm dice
- 1 x 500 g packet potato gnocchi
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add carrot, celery, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Increase heat to high. Add beef, cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Add tomato paste and chilli and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
2. Add canned tomatoes and Campbell’s Real Stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour. Add pumpkin and gnocchi and simmer covered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley. Serve.