- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 head broccoli
- 500g diced chicken breast
- 1 x 420g can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a high heat. Cook chicken in batches until browned. Transfer chicken to a 22cm pie dish.
- Add broccoli, soup and milk to pan and bring to the boil. Pour over chicken then top with the cheese.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake at 200oC for 15 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with rice or pasta and a bowl of steamed vegetables.