REAL SOUP BASE RECIPE
- 1 tbs oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced thinly
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- 1kg pumpkin, peeled, diced
- 1 L Campbell’s Real Soup Base – Thai
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- fried shallots and Thai basil leaves to serve
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Cook chicken for 2 minutes until browned. Set aside. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add pumpkin and Campbell’s Real Soup Base – Thai.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes until pumpkin softens.
- Using a stick blender, puree soup until smooth. Return chicken to pan with corn and cook, stirring for 2 minutes until hot. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with fried shallots and thai basil leaves.
NOTE: fried shallots are available in the Asian section of most supermarkets.