- 2.5 – 3.5 kg boneless or picnic ham
- 1 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 20 gm butter
- ½ cup (100 gms)
- finely chopped eschallots
- 1 x 340 g jar apricot jam
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 100 ml orange juice
Preheat oven to 180 c (160 c) fan forced
To make apricot glaze:
- Place sliced apricots and Campbell’s Real Stock in a microwave safe jug. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Remove apricot strips from jug, reserving stock. In a small bowl combine apricots, brown sugar and ¼ cup of reserved stock, stir to combine.
To cook ham:
- Line a baking dish with aluminium foil. If your ham has skin gently remove. Place ham in baking dish and brush with glaze mix. Cook in oven approximately 1-1.5 hours (or until cooked through) brushing with glaze every 30 minutes.
To make citrus sauce:
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, add eschallots and cook gently for 3 minutes or until softened. Add jam, mustard, orange zest, orange juice, stock and any remaining glaze. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove ham from oven, place on a serving dish, slice and serve with apricot citrus sauce.