- 800g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbs butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 250ml pack Campbell’s Real Stock - Beef
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 10 ml oil
- 1 medium Spanish onion roughly diced
- ½ cup of sultanas
- 3 medium tomatoes roughly diced
- 1/3 Cup of brown sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell’s Real Stock – Vegetable
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place potatoes into a saucepan of boiling salted water. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, return to saucepan, add butter and milk, mash until smooth.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince and carrot, cook until browned.
- Add tomato paste and rosemary, cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in flour. Add Campbell’s Real Stock. Return to heat. Cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened.
- Spoon into a 2L (8 cup) capacity oven proof dish. Top with the mashed potato then sprinkle over cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, and sauté onions till soft.
- Add in sultanas and tomatoes and stir, add in brown sugar and stock and stir on a medium simmer.
- Cook on a medium simmer for 15 minutes and serve.
*Tip: If you want a smoother constancy, puree the chutney with a stick blender.