- 1 tbs oil
- 750g lamb rump, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 ½ cups baby spinach leaves
- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell’s Real Stock - Beef
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1 x 430g can Campbell’s rich tomato condensed soup
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add lamb and cook until browned on both sides, remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add carrots, onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk beef stock with flour until evenly mixed, stir in soup and rosemary. Add to saucepan with lamb, stir well. Bring to the boil, stirring. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir in spinach until just wilted.
Serving suggestion: with mash potato and steamed green vegetables