- 1kg diced lamb
- 300g button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 red onions, cut into 2cm wedges
- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell’s Real Stock- Vegetable
- 1 cup (250ml) red wine
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Bamboo skewers
- Thread lamb, mushrooms and onion alternatively onto skewers.
- Combine Campbell’s Real Stock, red wine, oil, Worcestershire sauce and rosemary in a large, non- metallic, rectangular container and season with pepper. Add lamb skewers to marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove skewers from marinade. Cook for medium- high heat on a preheated BBQ, char-grill plate or frying pan for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
Tip: Serve with a spinach and feta salad, dressed with a little olive oil and lemon juice to taste.