REAL SOUP BASE RECIPE
- 300g chicken mince
- 1 tbs oil
- 150g button or cup mushrooms, halved
- 1L Campbell’s Real Soup Base - Thai
- 100g cherry tomatoes - halved
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- coriander leaves and sliced chilli to serve
- Combine mince in a bowl and season with white pepper. Roll into approx 16 balls.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Cook mushroom for 2 minutes. Add Campbell’s Real Soup Base – Thai and bring to the boil. Add meatballs and tomatoes and simmer for 6 minutes until meatballs are cooked through. Add coconut milk, lime juice and sugar, stirring until heated through. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with coriander leaves and sliced chilli.
Note: Add noodle of choice if you like.