- Reserved pan juices from cooked meat
- 2 tblsps plain flour
- 2 cups Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken
- Transfer cooked meat to a large plate. Rest, loosely covered with foil.
- Meanwhile, pour away excess fat from roasting pan. Place pan with reserved juices over a medium heat. Sprinkle with flour. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in stock until combined. Bring to boil. Gently boil, whisking occasionally, for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until thickened slightly. Transfer to a heatproof jug.
- Just before serving, pour any resting juices from cooked meat plate to gravy. Microwave on HIGH (100%) in 30 second bursts, until hot. Transfer to a serving jug.
- Serve gravy with cooked meat and vegetables.
TIP Roasting pan must be flameproof. If not, a large saucepan can be used.